P O S T P O N E D
A Conference on Fatherhood
Saturday, February 13, 2010
From 10 am to 12:30 pm
Knights of Columbus Council #224
5034 Wisconsin Ave., NW (2nd floor)
Washington, DC 20016
(2 blocks from Friendship Heights Metro; Street parking available)
What better way to start 2010 than to strengthen the bonds of the family? With the family under obvious attack, we need all the weapons we can get. Join other Dads as we discuss helpful insights on how fathers can be a positive influence on their daughters. Issues to be addressed include:
* Helping her foster a good relationship with her mother
* Dating? Should I meet him at the door with a bat or a shotgun?
* Your daughter’s need for affection
* Supporting her life of faith and prayer, moral and doctrinal education
* Navigating the 21st century culture: internet, cell phones, texting, etc.
* Father’s role in teaching the importance of modesty
Pat Kilner, Building Contractor, father of 5 daughters and 4 sons
Tom Royals, Educator, father of 4 daughters and 4 sons
Tracy Mehan, Environmental Consultant & Former Attorney,
father of 5 daughters and 2 sons
Please RSVP by February 6th to Steve Gabriel at email@example.com or
(703)533.8834. Space is limited. Cost is $15 (pay at the door).
Sponsored by Friends of Van Ness Study Center